Equipment List For Summer
- Small Day Pack
- Good Hiking Boots
- Crampons if glacier walks are anticipated.
- Glacier Harness And 2 Locking Carabiners
- Water Bottle
- Long Underwear Layer
- Warm Over Layer – And A Light Jacket
- Down Coat
- Rain Gear – Jacket and Pants. We also recommend a small umbrella.
- Sun Hat and Toque.
- Hiking Shorts
- Personal Toiletries
- Blister Kit and Personal Medications
- Sunscreen and Bug Dope
- Lodge Clothes.
- Headlamp or Flashlight.
- Camera and Batteries
Self-guided groups are expected to bring all their own mountain and glacier gear including ropes and rescue equipment
We prefer you to pack using a small to medium sized duffel bag rather than the large hockey sized bags or anything with hard sides OR wheels. They are awkward and difficult to fit into the helicopter.